Full IT Support
* Unlimited Calls to Our Help Desk
* Unlimited Call-Outs to Your Sites
* 24/7 Proactive Server and Network Monitoring
* Dedicated Proactive Account Management
* Service Reports
* New Technology Advice
* Ad-hoc Project Services as Preferential Rates
* All for a Fixed Monthly Fee
* Great for Companies that Need a Full, External IT Support Help Desk.
* We also Monitor All Your Network and Critical Systems 24/7 to Preempt Any Issues Before they Happen
- Reduce Costs By not having to deal with as many overheads associated with employing IT staff
- Greater Focus on Core Business By having ZSF Exabyte take care of your helpdesk needs, you are freed up to focus on other parts of your business.
- Access to Industry Expertise We specialize in what we do, so you can draw on our expertise.
We also offer a range of bespoke options, for example if you need one-off support, extended hours support, limited number of hours, pre-paid blocks of hours, tailor-made SLAs or are a non-profit organisation, please do contact us if you don’t find everything you need here.
Free Infrastructure Audit
All of our IT Support Contracts include a free on-site infrastructure audit, carried out by one of our fully qualified technicians. This is carried out before the contract begins, at the quotation stage.
This is what we document during the audit:
- Network Infrastructure,including all equipment such as switches, firewalls and routers.
- Server Equipment,including model and serial numbers to allow us to monitor your warranty status and ensure that your software is kept up-to-date and facilitate quick response in the unlikely event of any failure.
- Document any relevant details or contact information for third party vendors relating to any specific business applications or databases you may be using.
- Thoroughly check your current Anti-Virus / Spyware solutions are configured correctly, up-to-date and working efficiently and as expected.
- Assess your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans.
- Provide a network diagram and details of any recommendations for your specific environment.
This audit we carry out allows us to gain detailed understanding of your IT infrastructure and your business workflows, forming a good foundation to provide you with an excellent level of proactive IT support.
You’ll have your very own dedicated Account Manager.Your dedicated Account Manager will ensure that you get the most from your ongoing IT investment and that you receive a consistently high standard of customer care. Your Account Manager will conduct a monthly account review and they will also arrange your annual IT infrastructure audit.
- Flexible Arrangements to suit your business needs, no matter how big or small – from the occasional helping hand to a fully managed helpdesk with pro-active network management and round-the-clock system monitoring
- Peace of mind that expert assistance is just a phone call or email away
- Business Continuity thorough disaster recovery and backup strategies to protect your critical data and systems
- Reduce Downtime due to our quick response and repair times
- Budget Easily as we have both Flexible Hourly Rates and Unlimited IT Supportfixed-price contracts available
Our diverse client base includes everything from many start-ups and charities to dozens of established small-to-medium size commercial organisations across various market sectors, along with some larger corporate clients
Our expertise and experience in different industries such as Hospitality, Retail, Finance, Construction, Legal & HR ensures that we are well placed to appreciate the unique challenges and advise you on the best practices for your specific sector.
At the same time, we understand that each business is different and work with you to gain an understanding of your specific business IT support requirements and priorities which enables us to deliver a truly bespoke IT and Network support service.